Happy Holidays, Everyone!
Time to post my recently received PageHabit box – the one I won again from Thanksgiving Giveaway held by PageHabit, of course. This is from the month of November, too delayed yah know but it’s ok, I don’t mind as long as it is here. Yipeee!!
Opening the box…
Look At That!!!
This is so amazing and to get this box just the right time when Christmas is coming. Looks like I just received a gift in a disguised form of book mail hahaha. But this is really a gift anyway which I’m thankful I won.
So what’s the inside:
Let’s start with the minis.
- PageHabit bookmark (red one, obviously) – they have this in a various design and it is always inside every box every month
- Magnifying Glass bookmark – well, this is really cute and a handy one when in case you wander off somewhere, luckily you have this and you can clear magnify that little bug you spot on. Isn’t it awesome?! Yeah, it is awesome.
- Light Box Keychain – I think I could really use this perfectly for my bookstagram account. For book review or cover reveal stuff labeling. Hmmm…
- Snow Globe and MicroFiber Cleaning Cloth – these are additionals to my box and it is too very sweet of them to add those. I’m kind of feeling I’m one of their favorites when this happens. Thanks a lot for these extras.
Let’s go for other stuff;
- Author’s Letter – this shouldn’t be left behind since I love receiving one. It is quite entertaining how or what’s behind the book they wrote or I just loved the way they write which I envy as I don’t write that good cursive.
- Tote bag – or book bag which I can carry some books. I don’t really carry books in this way using this so I might just use this as additional props to my bookstagram or maybe just it to my mom. Both are ok with me anyway.
- PH Card – this is an information card that tells the country where the donation will be accountable for and this November month it is Liberia. You can also check the other books that were featured in their respective category.
Finally, the book for YA Fiction;
- Oh, I forgot this also includes a short story every now and then. In my box, I got a short story entitled, The Truth About Owls by Amal El-Mohtar. Owls. Full of owls.
- Haven by Mary Lindsey – haven’t heard of this one but sounds interesting. I will sure read this soon. Just that not now.
That’s all the things inside. Hope you like it.
And my deal stands when I say if you subscribe thru my link, a $10 will be off from your first box. A good deal, right? What’d you say so I think you better get this opportunity if you want to try this out.
Choose between 8 options to pick.
Thank you for reading!